Spontaneous Summer Shoot

I never really knew how relaxing photography could be until one summer afternoon in August 2017. That afternoon, I took my little brother outside to play. How easy was that? Before we left outside, I quickly grabbed my old camera sitting on the counter, and decided to capture some picturesque photos of nature. 

Soon, I came to realize that my little brother was a pretty good model. All he did was play with the grass and stare into nature. Being the 'photographer' that I was, I snapped some pretty great candids. I thought I would share some with you. But before you start to judge, I just want to inform you that these pictures are not edited at all. The blunt truth is this: I was too lazy to edit them. (Can any of you relate?) 





A different perspective...










Comments