Do It Yourself: Cheap White Seamless Backdrop


 Today, I attempted to do a mini photo session. This photo session was quite significant to me because I tried something new. This was the first time I attempted to do a seamless, white background in ANY of my pictures, and it proved to be a success! In this post, I will show you all how to make a cheap, white seamless backdrop in less than three minutes!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.


-.-.-.-.-.-.What You Need -.-.-.-.-.-.

A white poster board (preferably cut in half)
Tape
A chair (with a back to support the poster board)

And of course ... a CAMERA!

-.-.-.-.-.-. Directions -.-.-.-.-.-.

Slightly fold the poster board, and tape it to the 'back' and the 'seat' of the chair. I didn't use my camera's flash, because I put the chair in front of a clear door. The natural light coming from the door made the lighting ten times better than my camera's flash!
And....
Voila! That's it! You got your seamless background!

*This is how it looked like 'behind the scenes.'*

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-




Comments

Post a Comment